Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Prep time: 5 minutes – Serving: 2
• 1 cup spinach
• ½ tbsp hemp seeds
• ½ tbsp almond butter
• ½ frozen banana
• 1 cup ice
• 1½ cup dairy free milk
• 1 tbsp cocoa powder
• ½ scoop Folona SoLo Pea Protein Powder
- Add all ingredients to a blender with ice going in first and milk last.
- Blend on high until very smooth.
Features & details
- EXCEPTIONAL PEAS – Solo Pea Protein is made from organic yellow peas grown in Canada
- SUPERIOR NUTRITIONAL PROFILE – 30g of Protein – A complete amino acid profile with 5.5g BCAAs, rich in iron and a good source of calcium. Blends well with water with a smooth taste. Perfect for smoothies, post Workout recovery and meal replacement.
- LOW IN SODIUM – In most extractions of pea proteins, salt solutions is used as the primary extracting agent. The trade-off for such clean extraction free from harsh chemicals is a hefty load of sodium in the extracted proteins. Folona SoLo Pea Protein undergoes one additional step to gently remove the unwanted sodium via our pH-dependent water-based proprietary technology.
- BOOST ENERGY LEVELS & PROMOTE WEIGHT MANAGEMENT – Pea protein provides High-Quality amino acids that are essential in building strong bones, muscles, and healthy tissue, which is also the key for energy production. Pea protein is a low-calorie food without the unhealthy fats. It helps regulate appetite and aid in weight loss.